When you switch from an uphill running motion to a power hiking motion, you may see your power drop. This decrease in power is expected as power hiking can be more efficient than running as incline increase.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between Stryd and power meters built into a watch?
- Can Stryd count my steps (pedometer) when I walk/hike?
- What is Form Power Ratio (FPR)?
- Rain or wet condition caused power to be too high (Stryd device with wind detection)
- What is Ground Contact Time (GCT)?
- What is Vertical Oscillation (Vert. Osc.)?
- Can you help me understand Stryd metrics?
- What metrics does Stryd report?
- How Does Stryd Measure Power?
- What is Leg Spring Stiffness (LSS)?
Article is closed for comments.