Stryd is shipped in a special mode that cuts off power to the device. We do this to preserve battery since the Lithium Ion batteries will break if the voltage drops below a critical level. Stryd is activated when put on the charger for the first time, and from that point forward, needs to be charged regularly to avoid battery damage. Because the device is basically switched off, you can wait at least one year before activating.
Articles in this section
- Clip Stryd® Pod on the Shoe Using 5 Laces
- Product Warning and Care Tips for your Stryd
- Can I still use the Stryd® Pioneer Chest Strap with the Stryd® software ecosystem?
- What model Stryd do I have?
- How do I clean my Stryd?
- Why can I not connect with my Stryd with wind detection?
- Does Stryd come with warranty?
- How do I find my Stryd's model number?
- How long can I wait before activating my Stryd?
- What is the operating temperature for Stryd?