You can use Stryd with Samsung watches on WearOS and Tizen 4+. If your watch is compatible with the Watch App "Sporty Go!", you can use it to monitor your power in real-time from Stryd. Sporty Go! requires a premium purchase of the app or the app's Bluetooth Package for use with Stryd. However, the app allows for a 60-minute free trial. Here's how to use it:
1. Download Sporty Go!:
2. Open the settings of Sporty Go! on the watch
3. Select the Bluetooth Package to open it
4. Select 'TRY' or 'BUY'
5. Open the Bluetooth devices list
6. Move your Stryd to activate it (if Stryd does not appear in the list, make sure it is disconnected from any other device/app such as your phone and Please set location to ON in the Watch Settings.)
7. Once Stryd has connected, you can now start a workout
8. Select 'Power' and begin running
9. Your power should now appear on the watch.
Here's how to get your data into Stryd PowerCenter:
Within the Sporty Go! app you can choose to automatically export the FIT file to a Google Drive or a similar service. From there, you can import the FIT file into PowerCenter manually.