You can use Stryd and the Samsung Watch through the Watch app "Sporty Watch"
Downloading "Sporty Watch" to your Watch
- Open the "Galaxy Wear" on your mobile phone
- Select "Watch faces"
- Scroll down the page and select "more"
- Select the search bar at the top of the page
- search "Sportywatch" and select "Sportywatch" on the list
- Purchase the "Sportywatch" App
NOTE: you will need to make sure the purchase has downloaded from your phone to the watch
How to enable the "Sportywatch" on the Samsung Watch
- Long press on your watch face to select a new watch face
- select "Sportywatch"
- "Sportywatch" is now enabled
Pair and configure Stryd to the Samsung Watch
- double tap the top right of the watch face to open up "options"
- select "BT smart devices"
- select "Stryd"
- hit the "X" button to return to the options menu
- scroll to and select "views"
- select "primary data view"
- select "power"
How to start a run with Sportywatch
- Look for the red and white "record button" on the bottom of the screen
- Double tap the "record button"
- select "running"
NOTE: to change screens within the app, just double tap the screen
How to end a run with Sportywatch
- double tap the red button on the bottom of the screen
- You will have the option to "save" the run at this point
How to get Stryd data into PowerCenter
- you will need to perform an offline sync: Uploading Stryd data to your phone and PowerCenter
How to Sync data to other platforms
- double tap top right of the watch (In the Sportywatch app) to view "options"
- scroll to "data"
- select "data"
- you have the option to auto sync to either Trainingpeaks, Strava or Google Drive (without having the apps on the watch)
- select your desired platform
NOTE: You will need to login to the platform using your personal credentials that correspond to the various platforms
- You will then need to open your phone, which should prompt you to sign into the app that pertains to the training platform you are wanting to upload your Sportywatch/Stryd data to.