Stryd is first and foremost designed to be worn on the foot and geared towards running and walking. Stryd is rated to be waterproof, but we do not recommend submerging Stryd in the water. This includes all activities like swimming or cross-training in the pool.
Articles in this section
- How to record Impact Loading Rate
- Why is my Stryd data different from my Strava data?
- My CP History graph changed after deleting old runs?
- Why Can I Not Set a Manual Critical Power (CP)?
- Stryd and Bike Computers
- How do I use 80/20 Run or Triathlon Plans through TrainingPeaks with Stryd?
- Change Language Settings in Stryd Powercenter and Stryd.com
- How can I calculate stride length?
- How can I manually change my language preferences?
Please sign in to leave a comment.