Stryd is first and foremost designed to be worn on the foot and geared towards running and walking. Stryd is rated to be waterproof, but we do not recommend submerging Stryd in the water. This includes all activities like swimming or cross-training in the pool.
Articles in this section
- Why does my GPS map in the Stryd platfom look bad?
- How is the 6-week RSS trend calculated?
- Can I calculate energy consumption from my power number?
- How do I read the English or German version of "The Secret of Running"?
- How do I attach my Stryd to the Nike Vaporfly 4% and Nike Next%?
- Does Stryd work on cross trainers and the like?
- Does Stryd work with shoes with built-in gators?
- Can barefoot runners use Stryd?
- Can I use Stryd for other sports?
- Can I use Stryd in streams and rivers?