Stryd is first and foremost designed to be worn on the foot and geared towards running and walking. Stryd is rated to be waterproof, but we do not recommend submerging Stryd in the water. This includes all activities like swimming or cross-training in the pool.
Articles in this section
- How do I remove Stryd from its packaging?
- I already owned a Stryd, and now I bought the Stryd with wind detection. What do I need to do?
- Do I need to create new account if I get a replacement Stryd?
- When I buy a replacement Stryd, will my power data be the same?
- Can I use two (or more) Stryds with one account?
- Why is my power off when running through rain or a puddle?
- Can I share my Stryd with other runners?
- Does Stryd come with warranty?
- Are there books about running with power?
- Can I see power data in Strava?