Stryd is first and foremost designed to be worn on the foot and geared towards running and walking. Stryd is rated to be waterproof, but we do not recommend submerging Stryd in the water. This includes all activities like swimming or cross-training in the pool.
Articles in this section
- Does Stryd come with warranty?
- Are there books about running with power?
- Can I see power data in Strava?
- Can I swim with Stryd?
- Can Stryd send me an invoice for my purchase after I have purchased?
- Does Stryd work with Fitbit?
- Beta Groups
- Is there any particular watch to recommend to use with Stryd?
- Why does the light of my Stryd flicker?
- Can I get elevation from Stryd?