Stryd is first and foremost designed to be worn on the foot and geared towards running and walking. Stryd is rated to be waterproof, but we do not recommend submerging Stryd in the water. This includes all activities like swimming or cross-training in the pool.
Articles in this section
- How does PowerCenter calculate elevation gain?
- When does Stryd advertise itself through Bluetooth and ANT?
- Why does it feel (RPE) that I am running harder on the treadmill than Stryd is telling me?
- How can I find my lost Stryd?
- Why is elevation gain in Garmin and Strava different than in the Stryd app?
- Does Stryd work with shoes with built-in gators?
- When does the light on my Stryd start flashing to indicate low battery?
- What is Stryd Form Power?
- How do I remove Stryd from its packaging?
- I already owned a Stryd, and now I bought the Stryd with wind detection. What do I need to do?