The Stryd app on the Apple Watch has a music page. When you switch to the music page, the function of the crown button changes. It will not longer flip you to a different metric page, but control the volume. That is something inherent to the Apple watch. So the button no longer works to switch between screens. When on the music page, you should be able to switch to a different screen by swiping.
Articles in this section
- Apple Watch tones with wireless headphones
- Heart Rate incorrect when using the Stryd app on the Apple Watch
- Can I upload completed runs from the Apple Watch without a phone?
- Is the display when using the Stryd app on the Apple Watch 5 or 6 always on?
- Why can I not change screens when on the music page in the Apple watch Stryd app?
- Can I run with my Apple watch and iPhone at the same time?
- How do I setup iSmoothRun with Stryd?
- Why is my Apple Watch losing connection with Stryd?
- I do not see my GPS path recorded in PowerCenter by my Apple Watch
- I tapped save, but why don’t I see my run in PowerCenter?