Follow the below instructions for setting up the Stryd Zones data field on your Garmin watch.
If you have not installed Stryd Zones find out how to here before proceeding: Installing Stryd Data Zones
1. Getting started, press and hold the center-left button until this menu appears.
2. Scroll down past ‘Settings' and select ‘Activities and Apps’.
3. Select ‘Run’.
*Please note that you will need to add Stryd Zones to all modes on your watch that you plan to use Stryd with including Treadmill Mode, Trail Mode, Indoor Track Mode, etc.
4. Select ‘Run Settings’.
5. Select ‘Data Screens’.
6. Press the top right button and select 'Layout'.
7. Scroll to choose the layout design to add 'Stryd Zones' to.
8. Once a layout is chosen, press the top right button and select 'Data Fields'.
9. Press the top right button and select 'ConnectIQ Fields'.
10. Select ‘Stryd Zones’ from your IQ apps.
11. Press and hold the center-left button to return to your watch’s default screen.