The Stryd pod (hardware) is a fully functioning device that saves the run data to itself. This data is then available after the run to be uploaded from the pod to the Stryd Mobile App by performing an offline sync. Here are the steps on how to offline sync your Stryd using the iOS Stryd app (for Android, scroll down).
Garmin + COROS + Apple Watch Users: You should not complete the steps in this article except for in special cases or at the request of Stryd Customer Support.
Suunto + Polar Users: This process can be completed after every run (or recommended at least once per week when actively training) in order to retrieve your advanced running metrics such as Air Power, LSS, and more.
1. Open Up the Stryd Mobile App.
2. Select the blue icon in the upper righthand corner.
3. Choose "Stryd". Choose "Pair Stryd" if it is not already connected (this option will be in the same location if necessary).
4. Select "Sync Stryd" from the list. The syncing could take a few minutes.
1. Select the runner top right of the home screen of the app:
2. You will get another screen with options to record a run as well as Sync Offline. Select Sync Offline to upload the data from your Stryd. You must remain in the Stryd Mobile App while the runs sync and upload for the process to complete successfully-- do not try to complete the offline sync with Stryd Mobile running in the background. After you upload the data, the data will be erased from your Stryd device and runs will appear in your calendar (or be merged with watch data if applicable).
If you have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.