Form Power is a measurement of the amount of power that Is produced to maintain the runner’s individual form, but is not put towards the metabolic cost of running forward.
Articles in this section
- Why is elevation gain in Garmin and Strava different than in the Stryd app?
- Does Stryd work with shoes with built-in gators?
- When does the light on my Stryd start flashing to indicate low battery?
- What is Stryd Form Power?
- How do I remove Stryd from its packaging?
- I already owned a Stryd, and now I bought the Stryd with wind detection. What do I need to do?
- Do I need to create new account if I get a replacement Stryd?
- When I buy a replacement Stryd, will my power data be the same?
- Can I use two (or more) Stryds with one account?
- Why is my power off when running through rain or a puddle?