If you use an Android phone, and the firmware update of your device gets stuck at 2%, 10%, or 20%, your phone was not able to establish a Bluetooth connection with Stryd at some point during the firmware update process.
If you have a phone with Android 5 or Android 6, you may be more likely to run into this issue. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can assist you, or find another device (Android or iOS) to update the firmware on your Stryd.
Otherwise, these are the recommended steps:
- Make sure Stryd has access to storage and location permissions on the phone.
- Check that location services on the phone are enabled.
- Make sure no other Bluetooth device (like a watch) is actively connected to Stryd.
- Make sure no other Bluetooth app on your phone is actively connected to Stryd.
- Then, force quit the Stryd app.
- In the phone settings, toggle Bluetooth off / on.
- Open up the Stryd app and try again.
If you continue to have problems, contact email@example.com.