If you use an Android phone, and the firmware update of your device gets stuck at 2%, your phone was not able to establish a Bluetooth connection with Stryd. These are the recommended steps:
1. Make sure your phone has access to storage and location, and that location services on the phone are enabled.
2. Make sure no other device (like your watch) or app (like nRF) is actively connected to Stryd.
3. Then, force quit the Stryd app.
4. In the phone settings, toggle Bluetooth off / on.
5. Open up the Stryd app and try again.
If you continue to have problems, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.