Stryd Zones is now the go to data field for Stryd. We highly recommend that all Stryders move over to this new data field. If you are a Stryd Power data field user, remove this old data field & please install Stryd Zones. You should not use Stryd Power & Zones at the same time, because the combination will not work.
Step 1: Remove Stryd Power from your watch
1. Open up Garmin Connect Mobile on your phone
2. Open the menu
- "MORE" button in the bottom right on iOS devices
- "MENU" button in the top left on Android devices
3. Select 'Garmin Devices' from the menu
4. Select your watch from the list
5. Select 'Activities, Apps & more'
6. Select 'Data Fields'
7. Select 'Stryd Power'
8. Select the menu button in the top right and then select 'Uninstall'
9. Sync your watch
Step 2: Install Stryd Zones
Find instructions for this here: https://support.stryd.com/hc/en-us/articles/360026513594
After installing Stryd Zones, you may need to copy the ANT+ ID from Stryd Power into Stryd Zones. Please visit the data field settings for Stryd Power and copy the ID here into Stryd Zones. After you have pasted your ANT+ ID, you should sync the watch again with Garmin Connect.
Step 3: Replace Stryd Power with Stryd Zones by customizing your data screens in the run mode on your watch
Find instructions on how to customize your data screens by selecting your watch from this list: https://support.stryd.com/hc/en-us/sections/360000206994-Step-3-Connect-with-your-Garmin-Watch
Once Stryd Zones is active on the running mode on your watch, you are good to continue collecting Stryd data.