Once you have paired Stryd as a sensor to your watch, you need to modify the Sport Profile of your Vantage watch to show power while you are running. These instructions are for Polar Flow on the computer, you can also use the Polar Flow app on the phone.
1. Connect your watch to your computer and open up Polar Flow (it is assumed that you have Polar FlowSync installed and set up on your computer)
2. Select Sport Profile by selecting the down arrow next to your profile picture:
3. Scroll down to "Releated to Device". Select you watch and open up Training Views. You will see all the views on your watch. Select the view you want to change.
4. Scroll down a bit, and you will be able to change metrics shown on your watch. Polar has many power metrics, you can combine metrics per your needs.
5. Save your changes and sync the watch.
If you have additional questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SELECT 'DONE' TO GO BACK TO THE STRYD APP AND FINISH SETTING UP STRYD