PowerCenter 2.0 only has 'Connected Accounts' in settings at the moment. While this will change over time, other user preferences and settings (such as Critical Power calculator, race goal, etc.) can be found in the iOS and Android app in the Settings tab.
Articles in this section
- Power Center will not load, I only see a blank screen
- Copy a run in PowerCenter
- Power Duration Curve: why your actual run data can exceed your modeled ability.
- Blank Screen: WebGL disabled causes map to crash page
- Power Difference between Power Duration Curve and the Activity in Calendar
- Higher Power at Longer Duration in the Power Duration Curve
- When is Run Stress Balance (RSB) updated?
- Can PowerCenter deal with runs longer than 8 hours?
- How can I change my PowerCenter password?
- Can I crop or edit run data in PowerCenter?