PowerCenter 2.0 only has 'Connected Accounts' in settings at the moment. While this will change over time, other user preferences and settings (such as Critical Power calculator, race goal, etc.) can be found in the iOS and Android app in the Settings tab.
Articles in this section
- Can PowerCenter deal with runs longer than 8 hours?
- How can I change my PowerCenter password?
- Can I crop or edit run data in PowerCenter?
- Can I update my run history in PowerCenter?
- Editing .FIT Files and potential issues
- Why is my RSS value 0 in PowerCenter?
- How does PowerCenter calculate elevation gain?
- Is my Garmin lap data visible in PowerCenter?
- How can I get data into PowerCenter if I use iSmoothRun?
- Where are all my user preferences and settings?