PowerCenter 2.0 only has 'Connected Accounts' in settings at the moment. While this will change over time, other user preferences and settings (such as Critical Power calculator, race goal, etc.) can be found in the iOS and Android app in the Settings tab.
Articles in this section
- Power Duration Curve: why your actual run data can exceed your modeled ability.
- Blank Screen: WebGL disabled causes map to crash page
- Power Difference between Power Duration Curve and the Activity in Calendar
- Higher Power at Longer Duration in the Power Duration Curve
- When is Run Stress Balance (RSB) updated?
- Can PowerCenter deal with runs longer than 8 hours?
- How can I change my PowerCenter password?
- Can I update my run history in PowerCenter?
- Why is my RSS value 0 in PowerCenter?
- Why are the units for my lap distance changing?