These instructions are for the following Sigma Sport watches: iD.FREE and iD.TRI
- Hit the top right button to enter into the Sigma Sport watch menu.
- Select the bottom right button and scroll to Settings. Hit the top right button to enter the menu
- Select Connection > Sensors > Search for Sensors
- Sigma Sport watches can pair with Stryd through Bluetooth and ANT+. Stryd will only advertise itself through ANT+ when moved. Either ANT+ or Bluetooth will work well.
- If you have multiple Stryds, make sure to take your watch and Stryd and move out of range of your other Stryd(s). This may be as much as 100 meters (Stryd's Bluetooth range). Sigma watches will list all devices within range and it is not easy to distinguish each Stryd.
- You can configure the watch from your computer or phone. These instructions are for the phone. Open up Sigma LINK on your phone.
- Select the three horizontal lines (top left of the screen). Select My Devices.
- Select your Sigma Sport watch. Then, on the bottom half of the screen, swipe to the left. You will be able to select Sport Profile.
- Select Sport Profile > Running. Select any page where you would like to see your Stryd power. You can select up to three metrics per page. Sigma Sport has many options to display Stryd power (such as real-time, lap average, average, etc.).
- Once you have configured the data fields, sync the watch.
- Go for a run! Note that Sigma will show Stryd power but will still rely on its GPS for pace and distance.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need additional assistance.
Please sign in to leave a comment.