Your CP is determined from three major energy sources while running: immediate energy, oxidative energy and nonoxidative energy A change to one of these areas can tell the model that another is overestimated, and your CP will correct itself, becoming more accurate. Continuing to do best efforts at varying durations (as described above) will push your entire curve up, and result in an improved critical power.
Articles in this section
- Why Do Stryd Training Plans Seem too Slow or Easy?
- Will my Critical Power increase by consistently following my Stryd Training Plan?
- Do you have power based training plans available?
- Can I use Stryd for trails and hills?
- How can I convert my pace based plan to a power plan?
- Are there books about running with power?
- Do you have full and half Ironman training plans?
- What is a long, sustained run?
- How do I perform a Critical Power test and get my Critical Power and Power Zones?
- Does Stryd account for running with a stroller?
Please sign in to leave a comment.