- In the URL bar, enter: chrome://history/
- Select: Clear Browsing Data
- Make sure the following are selected, and choose “Clear Data"
- In the URL bar, enter: about:preferences#privacy
- Scroll down, and select “Clear Data”:
- In the pop up window, make sure all check boxes are selected, and click clear
- Select Preferences from the Safari Menu:
- Select Privacy, and then Manage Website Data
- Choose Remove All
- Click the menu in the top right of the browser, and then choose Settings
- Choose Privacy and Security, then Choose What to Clear
- Make sure the following are checked, then click Clear
For additional information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.