1. Getting started, press and hold the center-left button until the menu appears.
2. Scroll down under ‘Settings'.
3. Select ‘Activities and Apps’.
4. Select ‘Run’.
*Please note that you will need to add Stryd Zones to all modes on your watch that you plan to use Stryd with including Treadmill Mode, Trail Mode, Indoor Track Mode, etc.
5. Select ‘Run Settings’.
6. Select ‘Data Screens’.
7. Select one of your existing data screens to add ‘Stryd Zones’ to.
8. Edit the data screen by selecting the pencil icon in the upper right-hand corner of the watch.
9. Scroll down and select 'Data Fields'.
10. Select the data field you want to replace with 'Stryd Zones'.
11. Select ‘ConnectIQ Fields’ from the options.
12. Select ‘Stryd Zones’ from your IQ apps.
NOTE: If ‘Stryd Zones’ doesn’t appear, please go here for instructions on installing it to your watch.
13. Press and hold the center-left button to return to your watch’s default screen.