You can select various time intervals for the "My Training" graph on your profile page on PowerCenter (stryd.com/powercenter/profile). If you select a time window between the last 6 months and the last 3 years, PowerCenter will show RSS bars that are the accumulated stress per week. When hovering over the RSS bars, you will see your 6-week average stress.
Articles in this section
- Why is my Stryd data different from my Strava data?
- My CP History graph changed after deleting old runs?
- Why Can I Not Set a Manual Critical Power (CP)?
- Stryd and Bike Computers
- How do I use 80/20 Run or Triathlon Plans through TrainingPeaks with Stryd?
- Change Language Settings in Stryd Powercenter and Stryd.com
- How can I calculate stride length?
- How can I manually change my language preferences?
- Why is my power delayed when running intervals?