In the Stryd platform, we do not filter or correct data GPS data. We simply plot whatever GPS data is contained in the FIT file. If your watch or app had issues recording a proper GPS track, it will not be corrected by Stryd. Many other platforms, like Strava and Garmin Connect, do filter data so the GPS track will look different (and likely better) in those platforms.
Articles in this section
- Why is my Stryd data different from my Strava data?
- My CP History graph changed after deleting old runs?
- Why Can I Not Set a Manual Critical Power (CP)?
- Stryd and Bike Computers
- How do I use 80/20 Run or Triathlon Plans through TrainingPeaks with Stryd?
- Change Language Settings in Stryd Powercenter and Stryd.com
- How can I calculate stride length?
- How can I manually change my language preferences?
- Why is my power delayed when running intervals?
- Why does my HR go up on an incline even when keep my power the same?