For very challenging courses that have very steep inclines, there are factors that the race power calculator can currently not accommodate. For example, if you have a course with an incline of 10%, the race power calculator would not be able to predict the pace and power you could sustain on such a climb as it requires different muscles and biomechanics. We therefore do currently not allow those courses.
Articles in this section
- Race Power Calculator will give wrong time prediction when only running on the treadmill.
- My "trained at" temperature is incorrect in the Race Power Calculator
- What are the factors which will affect the Race Power Calculator result?
- Why is the result from the Race Power Calculator different from the max power for that duration indicated by my Model Curve on the Power Duration Curve?
- Why are longer distance race predictions accurate for me, but shorter distance race predictions are overly optimistic? Or vice versa?
- Why is the prediction for an official course dead-on for me, but too pessimistic for my own course?
- Does the Race Power Calculator take my Running Stress Balance into account? Is it projecting my future performance after a taper?
- Does the target power include Air Power if you have the new Stryd (with wind detection)?
- How are elevation, temperature, and humidity I trained at determined? How do I change those factors?
- How can I improve upon my recommended power target result from the Race Power Calculator?