No. The Race Power Calculator considers your past 90 days of data and predicts your race performance as if you have tapered and are in optimal racing condition.
Articles in this section
- My "trained at" elevation/temperature is incorrect in the Race Power Calculator
- What are the factors which will affect the Race Power Calculator result?
- Why is the result from the Race Power Calculator different from the max power for that duration indicated by my Model Curve on the Power Duration Curve?
- Why are longer distance race predictions accurate for me, but shorter distance race predictions are overly optimistic? Or vice versa?
- Why is the prediction for an official course dead-on for me, but too pessimistic for my own course?
- Does the Race Power Calculator take my Running Stress Balance into account? Is it projecting my future performance after a taper?
- Does the target power include Air Power if you have the new Stryd (with wind detection)?
- How are elevation, temperature, and humidity I trained at determined? How do I change those factors?
- How can I improve upon my recommended power target result from the Race Power Calculator?
- Why is the shortest distance 1500 meters? Why is the longest distance 50k? How can I predict performances for shorter races or ultra marathons?