Yes! Race Power Calculator automatically detects if you are using the previous generation Stryd foot pod and will make an accurate race prediction for you.
Articles in this section
- I am using a Suunto/Polar watch. Why are my race times inaccurate?
- My course has steep sections. Why is it rejected when I try to upload it?
- Does the Race Power Calculator work for the previous generation Stryd?
- Why is the shortest distance 1500 meters? Why is the longest distance 50k? How can I predict performances for shorter races or ultra marathons?
- How can I improve upon my recommended power target result from the Race Power Calculator?
- How do you determine the elevation, temperature, and humidity I trained at? How do I change those factors?
- Does the target power include Air Power if you have the new Stryd (with wind detection)?
- Does the Race Power Calculator take my Running Stress Balance into account? Is it projecting my future performance after a taper?
- Why is the prediction for an official course dead-on for me, but too pessimistic for my own course?
- Why are longer distance race predictions accurate for me, but shorter distance race predictions are overly optimistic? Or vice versa?