Yes! Race Power Calculator automatically detects if you are using the previous generation Stryd foot pod and will make an accurate race prediction for you.
Articles in this section
- My "trained at" elevation/temperature is incorrect in the Race Power Calculator
- What are the factors which will affect the Race Power Calculator result?
- Why is the result from the Race Power Calculator different from the max power for that duration indicated by my Model Curve on the Power Duration Curve?
- Why are longer distance race predictions accurate for me, but shorter distance race predictions are overly optimistic? Or vice versa?
- Why is the prediction for an official course dead-on for me, but too pessimistic for my own course?
- Does the Race Power Calculator take my Running Stress Balance into account? Is it projecting my future performance after a taper?
- Does the target power include Air Power if you have the new Stryd (with wind detection)?
- How are elevation, temperature, and humidity I trained at determined? How do I change those factors?
- How can I improve upon my recommended power target result from the Race Power Calculator?
- Why is the shortest distance 1500 meters? Why is the longest distance 50k? How can I predict performances for shorter races or ultra marathons?