First, check if your COROS watch is compatible. Please reference this list: https://stryd.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360052640574
Second, before you can pair Stryd to your COROS watch, you will need to update your COROS watch to the latest watch firmware first. Please open up your COROS app and ensure that you have the latest firmware.
How to pair Stryd to your COROS watch
1. Unlock your watch.
2. Scroll through the menu on the watch and select System.
3. Select Accessories.
4. Select Add ANT+ for most COROS watches. Select Add Bluetooth for COROS Vertix 2 ONLY.
5. Move Stryd as your watch searches for it.
6. Stryd will be shown as a STRYD sensor and as a POWER sensor. You should select STRYD. There is no need and you should not select the POWER sensor.
7. You have successfully paired Stryd! Be sure to edit your data screens to show power before your next run by adding either running power, lap power, 3s power, 10sec power, or 30sec average power.