If the automatic sync between COROS and PowerCenter did not work, you can still get your data into PowerCenter (as long as Stryd was used and the watch recorded the power data). Note that you can only import data using PowerCenter on your computer, it is not possible with the phone app at this time:
Please follow the steps to export workout data from COROS and manually upload to PowerCenter.
- Locate the affected workout from the Workout page and select to view the workout details page.
- Tap on the top right corner to open settings below and select "Export Data".
- Select the .FIT file format to export the workout data.
- Choose how to send the file from your phone to your PC such as email.
- Download the file to your PC and import data into PowerCenter: How do I import data into PowerCenter?
Please sign in to leave a comment.