The following is the process for downloading and configuring the Stryd Zones Data Field on iOS devices:
Downloading the Stryd Zones Data Field:
- Open up the Garmin Connect app on your phone
- From the home screen of the app, tap the menu button (3 dots in the bottom right-hand corner)
- Scroll to 'Connect IQ Store' and select
- Search 'Stryd' in the search bar at the top of the page
- Select 'Stryd Zones'
- Select 'Download'
- Sync the watch in Garmin Connect to complete the installation of Stryd Zones to the watch.
- The data field is now on your watch. You will have to configure the data screens on your watch to enable it.
Configuring the Stryd Zones Data Field (must be done after the downloading step):
- Open up Garmin Connect Mobile on your phone
- From the home screen of the app, tap the menu button (3 lines in the top left corner)
- Select ‘Garmin Devices’
- Select your watch
- Select ‘Activities, Apps & More’
- Select ‘Data Fields’
- Select ‘Stryd Zones’
- Select ‘Settings’
- Input your Stryd username into the ‘Username’ field and tap Save
- Ensure that your watch is in range of your phone and then sync
- Now, Stryd Zones will sync with your phone to grab your latest power zones
NOTE: You may have to wait for up to 10 minutes after you install Stryd Zones for the syncing process to be complete. You will receive the message ‘Must Sync Watch With GCM On Phone’ until the syncing process is finished. Please be patient.