The following is the process for downloading the Stryd Zones Data Field on Android devices:
Step 1: Downloading the Stryd Zones Data Field:
- Open the Garmin Connect app on your phone
- From the home screen of the app, tap the menu button (3 lines in the top left corner)
- Scroll to 'Connect IQ Store' and select the search icon on the bottom
- Search 'Stryd' in the search bar at the top of the page
- Select 'Stryd Zones'
- Select 'Download'
- Sync the watch in Garmin Connect to complete the installation of Stryd Zones to the watch.
- The data field is now on your watch. You will have to configure the data screens on your watch to enable it.
Step 2: Select this link and scroll down the page and select instructions for your Garmin watch.
Thanks to the author's very comprehensive description, I was able to completely fix my dilemma after reading this post. I posted my review on the writing, which you may read. Thank you so much for your time and consideration.
Please sign in to leave a comment.