If you are using Stryd with Zwift, you may experience that Zwift continues to indicate a speed even when you stop moving. Below is an example of Zwift configured to use ANT+. The chart has data from Garmin, Zwift and Stryd (offline sync). You can see that Zwift continues to report speed even as Stryd and Garmin do not. This is a known problem with the Zwift app.
Articles in this section
- Why does pace not go to 0 when I use Zwift and stop moving?
- Does Stryd work with Zwift?
- I used Zwift, and now I cannot connect with my Stryd!
- Pair Stryd Pod to Zwift (Android, iPhone, iPad, Apple TV)
- I run with Zwift. Can I get my data in PowerCenter?
- Do I Need To Calibrate Stryd For Zwift?
- I Can't Pair My Stryd with Zwift