Note: You will need to have a structured workout scheduled in your Stryd calendar within the next 2-5 days in order for the workouts to load to the Stryd Workout App. To add a workout to your Stryd calendar you can either import structured run workouts to your Stryd calendar from third-party platforms, add a structured workout to your calendar using the Workout Builder/ Workout Library feature, or add a Stryd training plan to your account. See these instructions to add a training plan to your account >>
- Open the Stryd Workout App on the watch.
- Open the Settings menu inside of the app.
- Select the username options.
- Enter & save your Stryd username into the app. This will enable the app to fetch workouts from your account. Note: the username is not case sensitive.
- Press the back button your watch.
- Select Workouts.
- Select Fetch Workouts. (Note: Be sure that your watch is connected to your phone and that your phone is nearby. Your watch uses your phone's connection to download the workouts.)
- You can now view your next 2-5 days worth of workouts.
- You can select one of these workouts and have the option to start, view, or delete the workout.