Stryd membership feature, free preview until the first half of 2021
Note: Before you can download a workout to your watch, you will need to have a training plan on your account. See these instructions to add a training plan to your account >>
- Open the Stryd Workout App on the watch.
- Open the Settings menu inside of the app.
- Select the username options.
- Enter & save your Stryd username into the app. This will enable the app to fetch workouts from your account. Note: the username is not case sensitive.
- Press the back button your watch.
- Select Workouts.
- Select Fetch Workouts. (Note: Be sure that your watch is connect to your phone and that your phone is nearby. Your watch uses your phone's connection to download the workouts.)
- You can now view your next 2-5 days worth of workouts.
- You can select one of these workouts and have the option to start, view, or delete the workout.