The Stryd Workout App allows for you manually set an incline on Stryd when running in indoor mode.
(This is only possible for the new Stryd with wind detection using firmware 2.1.16 or higher)
Here are the steps to manually set the incline:
- Open up the Stryd Workout App on your Garmin
- Scroll down to 'Settings'
- Scroll down to 'Mode'
- Change the mode to 'Indoor'
- Go to start a run in indoor mode via the Workout App
- Scroll down and you will see the incline screen
- Use the up and down arrows to set the incline
Please email us at email@example.com with any further questions.