Stryd can be connected with popular training platforms such as TrainingPeaks, Final Surge, 2PEAK and more in order to:
- import planned workouts so they can be viewed in Stryd mobile apps and Powercenter
- export completed activities so they can be viewed and analyzed in your other training tools
How to connect you training platform with Stryd:
1) Open Stryd on your mobile device and choose Settings.
2) From the list of options, choose Connected Accounts.
3) Select the platform you would like to connect from the list.
4) Follow the directions provided by the redirect to the platform's website. When asked about permissions, allow the platform to send and receive data with Stryd.
5) When redirected back to the Stryd app, select your preferences for allowing workouts to import into Stryd and workouts to export to your training platform (NOTE: if your training platform is linked with other accounts such as Garmin Connect, Strava, Suunto App, etc., the "Export Activities To" function may result in workout duplications when toggled on).
If you have additional questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please sign in to leave a comment.