Apple Watch Series 5, 6, & 7 have persistent screen functionality. In the past, when using the Stryd app on Apple Watch, the screen would dim to a black screen with a clock. Now it will be Always-On. So when you raise your wrist up, instead of waiting for it to switch over to Stryd, it will already be there!
Articles in this section
- Apple Watch Tones, Haptics, and, Text To Voice cues are not working
- Heart Rate incorrect when using the Stryd app on the Apple Watch
- Can I upload completed runs from the Apple Watch without a phone?
- Does the Stryd app for Apple Watch support Always-On display?
- Why can I not change screens when on the music page in the Apple watch Stryd app?
- Can I run with my Apple watch and iPhone at the same time?
- How do I setup iSmoothRun with Stryd?
- Why is my Apple Watch losing connection with Stryd?
- I do not see my GPS path recorded in PowerCenter by my Apple Watch
- I tapped save, but why don’t I see my run in PowerCenter?