If you need to manually pair a completed run with a planned workout, you can do so in the Stryd mobile app or on PowerCenter. You can combine the workout with the completed run afterward so you can still compare how your training went on the day with what you had planned.
To pair your run with the scheduled workout for the day (Stryd Mobile App):
NOTE: You can only pair a run with a workout planned on the same date.
1) Open the Stryd Mobile App and navigate to the Calendar tab.
2) Locate the date on which you want to combine a completed run with the scheduled workout for the day.
3) Press and hold down on the run session you completed for the day to open up your run options.
4) Select "Pair to Workout".
5) On the menu that appears, choose the workout you want to combine your completed session with.
To pair your run with the scheduled workout for the day (PowerCenter):
1) Drag your workout onto the correct run.
Nice feature. I didn't know this was possible!
I paired a run to a workout this morning. The run was 1:14:48 (10.7 km, average 163W) and the workout was 0:50:00 (159W-170W). After completed the pairing, the workout only showed 1 km overlay. Stryd with wind sensor, Fenix 6 Pro firmware 16.70.
Please sign in to leave a comment.