- Open the Stryd Workout App on the watch.
- Open the Settings menu inside of the app.
- Select the username options.
- Enter & save your Stryd username into the app. This will enable the app to fetch workouts from your account.
- Press the back button your watch.
- Select Workouts.
- Select Fetch Workouts. (Note: Be sure that your watch is connect to your phone and that your phone is nearby. Your watch uses your phone's connection to download the workouts.)
- You can now view your next 2-5 days worth of workouts.
- You can select one of these workouts and have the option to start, view, or delete the workout.
- Open the Stryd App on the watch.
- If you have a run scheduled for today, it will show up underneath the free run options
- If you do not see your workout then you can refresh the Stryd app by pulling down on the screen until you see a small “loading” wheel.
- If you want to do a workout that is scheduled for later in the week select Upcoming Runs
- If you have more than one workout scheduled for today, you can browse through the workouts by scrolling right on the first workout listed or search for the workout that you are looking for in the Upcoming Runs file
where does it fetch the data? from garmin connect or stryd mobile apps?
Please sign in to leave a comment.