The Wahoo Elemnt Rival watch works with your Stryd pod but at this time the compatibility is limited. You can pair the Stryd pod with the Wahoo Elemnt Rival as a power sensor and you can add power data fields to the running screens of the watch to get Stryd power on the watch. Wahoo will record power data in its file.
These are the limitations:
1. Data cannot automatically be imported into the Stryd ecosystem but you will be able to import the FIT file manually if it contains power data.
2. Pace and distance are from GPS, you cannot get pace or distance from your Stryd device.
3. Wahoo uses ANT to connect to Stryd. This means that currently, Stryd will go into stand-by when you walk with your Stryd + Wahoo watch.
4. Wahoo Elemnt Rival will not record extra Stryd metrics such as LSS, GCT, etc. You can still get this data if you upload the data from your Stryd pod after your run.
5. Structured workouts are not supported by Wahoo, and the Stryd training plans cannot be loaded onto the watch. You can still use the Stryd training plans, but you would have to memorize the workouts.
For additional information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.