If you recently performed a CP test and would like to use this data to manually calculate your CP in the Stryd ecosystem, please follow these steps:
- Open up the Stryd Mobile App
- Head to Settings
- Choose Critical Power
- If you are using the auto-calculated CP feature, disable this on the screen
- Now choose "Recalculate"
- Choose from the list the test you performed to generate your CP
- If you used another method and would like to manually enter your Critical Power, choose "Manually Enter Critical Power"
- Set the CP in the Stryd App
- Hit save
Now the Stryd ecosystem will use this as your CP and calculate your power zones accordingly.
If you have any other questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.