Stryd can store about 40 hours' worth of running data. If your watch did not properly record your run, you may be able to recover the run from your Stryd. Since Stryd can store many hours' worth of data, do not simply upload the data if you own a Garmin, Coros, or Apple Watch as many of your runs will be duplicated in your account.
To only grab one or two runs, follow these steps:
1. Open the Stryd app on your phone. Go to settings and scroll down. Log out from the Stryd app on your phone. Create a secondary Stryd account with a different email address.
2. Make sure to use the same height and weight that is used on your primary Stryd account.
3. Pair your Stryd when asked.
5. Go to PowerCenter. Log out if needed, and log in with your new account.
6. Save the runs you care about to the hard disk of your computer.
7. Log out of PowerCenter and log in again with your primary account. Upload the runs you saved.
8. Log out of the Stryd app, and log in again with your primary account. Make sure to pair again with your Stryd.