Facebook is deprecating support for FB login authentication on embedded browsers. This means some users will not be able to log in using their Facebook authorization. If you are not able to log in to your account or receiving the error "logging into Facebook from an embedded browser is disabled" then please check that you are on the latest version of the Stryd App and upgrade as needed.
Articles in this section
- I Cannot Log into My Account on the Android Stryd App with Facebook!
- The Stryd app on the Apple Watch requires a Stryd device to be used
- Why are there no runs shown in the Stryd app after I update or log into the app?
- How to do a Structured Workout
- How can I recover a lost run activity or offline sync using the Android app?
- Why does my Android phone not pair with my Stryd?
- Why does my firmware update get stuck at 0%?
- Can I use Block This! on my Android phone?
- Why is pace in the Stryd App incorrect?
- Why does my map look great on my iPhone, but not in Strava?