If you delete an old run that was included in a past CP calculation, the point associated with that CP value in your CP history graph will disappear. If you re-upload the run later, this will not re-add the deleted point to your graph. For this reason, if you would like to preserve all the points on your CP history graph, do not delete old runs.
Articles in this section
- How to record Impact Loading Rate
- Why is my Stryd data different from my Strava data?
- My CP History graph changed after deleting old runs?
- Why Can I Not Set a Manual Critical Power (CP)?
- Stryd and Bike Computers
- How do I use 80/20 Run or Triathlon Plans through TrainingPeaks with Stryd?
- Change Language Settings in Stryd Powercenter and Stryd.com
- How can I calculate stride length?
- How can I manually change my language preferences?
Please sign in to leave a comment.