If you are not able to install Stryd Zones to your watch using Garmin Connect Mobile on your phone or tablet, connect your Garmin watch to your computer with the USB cable.
Step 1: Open Garmin Express (or install it if needed) on your computer.
Check if Garmin has any updates available for your watch, and install those updates.
If there are no updates available (anymore) for your watch, use Garmin Express to install and configure Stryd Zones.
- Select the IQ Apps box in Garmin Express
- Select 'Get More Apps' on the bottom right. This will open a browser window and link you to Garmin Connect IQ store.
- Type Stryd in the search bar and search.
- Select 'Stryd Zones' and hit 'Download'
- You should get directed back to Garmin Express and the watch should sync. This will load Stryd Zones onto the watch.