Currently, you can only execute structured workouts in the new treadmill workout experience. We have a library of 12 treadmill workouts available to all of our users, and users with a membership can use the workout builder to create new treadmill workouts for their own use.
Articles in this section
- Overview for performing a Structured Treadmill Workout within the Stryd Mobile App.
- Understanding Percent Incline in the Stryd Treadmill Experience
- Can I Complete a TrainingPeaks or Final Surge Workout with the Stryd Mobile Treadmill Experience?
- Treadmill Workouts for Stryd Users that are not Paying Stryd Members
- How do I End a Structured Treadmill Workout?
- How can I start a structured treadmill workout on the Stryd mobile app?
- Why is my pace predictor wrong when doing a Structured Treadmill Workout?
- Are Structured Treadmill Workouts for members only?
- What happens during the 15 second countdown between segments in the treadmill workout mode?
- What kinds of runs can you do with the new treadmill workout experience?