How long does it take to receive my Stryd?
- Estimated delivery time is 2-7 days depending upon location (see article above for region-specific details) (Right now: New orders will be shipping in mid-January 2023)
Who is Stryd Membership for? Is it Worth it?
- The Stryd Membership is not required in order to make use of the Stryd pod and the data provided
How to Activate Stryd Membership Using a Promotion Code
- Membership promotion codes can be applied when signing up for a membership through stryd.com/powercenter/
- Stryd is compatible with various watch brands (Garmin, Apple Watch, Polar, Suunto, COROS, Wahoo)
- Use the link above to check your specific make & model
- Yes! Stryd is compatible with the Zwift app
What is the difference between Stryd and power meters built into a watch?
- Stryd offers the best responsiveness, accuracy, and consistency
Can I fine-tune the accuracy of my Stryd?
- Stryd is designed to be accurate out of the box and often does not require calibration. There is some variability across devices and runners. It is possible to fine-tune the accuracy of Stryd. To do so, we recommend this protocol: Distance & Calibration
Why is my Stryd pod discharging faster than normal?
- The Stryd pod can be discharging faster than expected for one of the following reasons:
- 1) The Stryd pod is held in run mode by an app or watch, preventing it from sleeping
- 2) The Stryd pod has physical damage, typically caused by water intrusion or from being crushed
My power suddenly changed a lot. What happened?
- Likely the weight setting on your Stryd changed and you will need to update the weight on your Stryd pod back to it's previous value
How can I fix connectivity issues between my Garmin and Stryd?
Follow the series of steps listed in the article above to address connectivity issues
Please sign in to leave a comment.